Pages

Light of the Stereo

Light of the Stereo

Friday, May 17, 2013

Letter From the Editor

Kate Nash - Photo By Mark Lawrence IV
Dear Faithful follower and one time visitors,

Photo By Mark Lawrence IV
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support of By the Light of the Stereo. I might have the passion but if no ones reading the site, then it would be pointless. I want to thanks those who have provided posts for the site including my daughter, and long time friend Bob Bemrose. Even the occasional post that I don't have to worry about makes the difference in having the energy to keep this thing going. Finally,  I want to thank all the bands, artists and industry people that have been kind enough to respond to my inquires, provided me with review materials, put me on the list for their shows and have taken their precious time to answered my interview questions. I acknowledge the sacrifices and work that it can entail and I want you to know that I appreciate it.
Photo By Mark Lawrence IV
2013 has gotten off to an awesome start with an overall increase of both posted articles and traffic to the site. We have already surpassed the total number of post for 2011 and have Except for a few hicups we have been able to consistently bring you weekly installments of our Cure for the Mondays and the Tuesday Double Features. We have also had the opportunity to cover some great shows through our About Last Night feature. As the year continues I'm excited about the chances to build  on the great work we have already started.      
In addition to the features we are already running I'm proud to present the first installment of BLS's Strumophile column, a new feature that will profile some unique tools of the musical world. Starting with the amazing guitars created by Odd Guitars the winner of one of this years NAMM Best In Show Awards. Enjoy and I hope that it gets you excited for future installments of Sturmophile.
Thanks again and please continue to visit us at BLS and see all the great things ahead for us.

Sincerely,

Mark Lawrence IV
BLS Creator and  Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment