Pages

Light of the Stereo

Light of the Stereo

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introducing the latest addition of By the Light of the Stereo

I'm thankful to announce the latest addition to By the Light of the Stereo is my long time friend and fellow music lover Bob Bemrose. Having recently returned to the Portland area Bob is a lover of Blues, Rock, early 90's Hip Hop and Kereoke. I'm excited for him to bring his love of music and great humor to BLS and look forward to his additions.
He's got great ideas and is already writing some new columns for BLS. Two that I'm particularly excited about are:

Raiders of the Bargain Bin, where he'll be bringing his down and dirty reviews of found treasures from clearance racks and used bins from record stores near and far.

And

The Twisted 10, that will focus on unique musical topics seen through Bob's wonderfully unorthodox perspective.

It's great to have my partner in crime joining me once again for yet another adventure and hope that you followers of BLS will enjoy the new blood too.



No comments:

Post a Comment