Pages

Light of the Stereo

Light of the Stereo

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Double Feature: The Funhouse Strippers "Murderer's Thumb" & The Big John Bates' Grindshow "Bad Pussy"

This weeks Double Feature is all about fun. If you're board at your desk or just can't sleep, press play and enjoy. With video's from two of my favorite bands. I hope you like them as much as I.

The Funhouse Strippers "Murderer's Thumb"

Punk rock + Femme Fatal = Awesome !!





Like most writers I hate the town I grew up in, but knowing that The Funhouse Strippers are from Salem Oregon too makes me hate it just a little bit less.

Big John Bates' Grindshow " Bad Pussy"

There's no real rhyme or reason to this video, it's just fun.



LinkBig John Bates and his grind show are in the lab mixing up a new kind of musical madness which they're dubbing "rustic Punk" which melds the best elements of Americana and garage rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment